“Matt” wrote: “I just found your channel. After looking over a few of your video titles it sounds like a pretty interesting channel. I’m looking forward to watching your videos.
So I have a question for you: every female now owns a pair of yoga pants, right? Sure, when they first came out they were a turn on for me. I mean what guy wouldn’t get some sort of turn on by them?
I don’t know if I’ve become immune to them after seeing them on everyone everywhere or if it’s just me being less of a perv but they are actually becoming annoying to see in public now.
I’ve been wanting to ask a female this for a little while now and figured after seeing your channel I thought you would be the perfect person to ask…
I don’t know if you own a pair or several pairs of yoga pants but from your point of view, if you’re wearing a pair of these “pants” in public and you catch a guy staring at your ass or legs do you A. feel flattered to have a guy stare or sneak a peak at you or B. do you think he’s an absolute perv?”
Liz says: It’s perfectly natural to look at attractive people and admire their style and physical features, but some guys get the message that glancing at someone’s assets makes them a “perv”. There’s nothing perverted about admiring from afar someone’s sexy arm tats, or chiseled biceps, or perfect bum in yoga pants.
But like with anything else, context matters. Were you:
- Admiring women in yoga pants through binoculars across the street from a yoga studio?
- Not looking away when she caught you staring at her ass?
- Following the ladies around, to continue ogling them while they shop/walk?
- Snapping pics of their bums without their consent for your private jerk-off collection?
- Hitting on them by saying “Hey girl, you look mighty sexy in those yoga pants” and then calling them bitches when they rejected your advances?
- “Bumping” into them to cop a feel?
- Calling them sluts and telling them they’re “sinners” for wearing yoga pants?
Simply noticing an attractive person and being turned on by their appearance doesn’t make you a pervert, it makes you horny (and horny isn’t synonymous with perversion), but anything from the above list would certainly make you a creep.
I think most women (myself included) would find it flattering to see someone admiring them from afar, as long as none of the above was accompanying it!